PebbleOS Update Brings Do Not Disturb, Improved Notifications, and More
Pebble has announced the release of PebbleOS v1.14, an update that brings a most welcome “do not disturb” and a new “snooze alarm” feature, alongside other enhancements and fixes.
You can find the new features listed below:
- Do Not Disturb. Block notifications for a set period of time (from Pebble: Settings » Notifications » Do Not Disturb).
- Alarms app update. Create multiple Alarms, toggle Alarms on/off, and edit existing Alarms.
- New “Snooze Alarm.” Customizable via the Pebble Alarms app.
- Improved Notification Control. Specify what notifications are displayed (Notifications On, Phone Calls Only, or Notifications Off). Notification settings are now accessible more quickly through a dedicated menu (Settings » Notifications).
- Improved iOS performance. Notifications are now sent more quickly from your iOS device to Pebble. After exiting Airplane Mode, Pebble will now search for connectable iOS devices immediately, instead of waiting one minute.
PebbleOS v1.14 also fixes an important issue that put the Pebble smart watch into “Recovery Mode” immediately after updating to v1.13, and fixes dropped Bluetooth connections, and also aims to fix the issue of when the Called ID info wouldn’t display after receiving a missed call, among other software improvements.
The company has also announced the release of Beta 3 of Pebble SDK 2.0, with bug fixes, stability improvements, and new features.
To upgrade to the latest Pebble OS, you need only to open the Pebble iOS app.