Bell has shared its 2019 Boxing Day deals on its website, offering a variety of smartphones for $0 down and 0% APR.
Essentially, if you don’t want to pay for a smartphone’s full price upfront, you can either get 0% APR financing, or go with a Device Return Option, where you get some extra upfront savings but need to either return the phone after two years or pay back the savings you received (it’s like leasing a phone).
Both of these options will require specific rate plans over two years and you’ll be paying more per month versus buying your phone outright and going with a bring your own device (BYOD) plan.
Featured $0 Down Smartphones for Boxing Day:
- iPhone 11 – $28.33 for 24 monthly payments (save $45.12 with SmartPay)
- iPhone 11 Pro – $40.21 for 24 monthly payments
- iPhone XR – $20.01 for 24 monthly payments (save $339.92 with SmartPay)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ – $21.24 for 24 monthly payments (save $855.29 with SmartPay)
- Free Samsung Galaxy Buds ($199 value) – activate a Samsung Galaxy S10 or Note10+ on two year plan
If you activate a new Bell device at retailers such as Walmart, Best Buy, or The Mobile Shop, for example, you will most likely get bonus store gift cards during Boxing Day.