PC Mobile, the wireless service offered by Loblaws, has launched a promo plan for new activations and renewals, offering a $50/month plan with 3GB data starting today, according to internal documents seen by iPhone in Canada.
Known as the ‘Combo 3GB Promo Plan 2’, it is available for BYOD customers at $50/month, and those on the Regular Subsidy ($60/month) and Super Subsidy ($65/month) only; Super Plus Subsidy is not eligible.
The plan includes the following:
- 500 nationwide anytime minutes (overages at $5 per 25 minutes)
- Unlimited nationwide 5PM evenings and weekends
- Unlimited PC Mobile to PC Mobile calling
- Unlimited Canada and International SMS/MMS
- 3GB data ($5/250MB overages; $20/1GB)
- Call display, voice mail, call waiting, call forwarding and conference calling
PC Mobile operates on the Bell and Telus network, with the latter operating postpaid customers and former running the prepaid service.
Last summer, PC Mobile launched sales of Apple’s iPhone for the first time.