BREAKING: Rogers Releases New $35 My10 Canadawide Plan
Not to be outdone by Fido or Virgin, effective tomorrow (December 10, 2010), Rogers has launched a new $35 My10 plan. The new plan is a promotion and expires on December 31, 2010.
$35 My10 Canada-wide Plan
This new plan from Rogers is available on a 3-year contract for an iPhone. With the voice plan and a minimum $25 data plan on a 3-year contract, customers receive promotional pricing on an iPhone device ($159/$269).
For reference, the plan is detailed below:
- Price: $35.00/month
- Minutes: 150 daytime
- Evenings/Weekends: Unlimited Weekends; Unlimited Evenings @ 6PM (normally at 9PM)
- Features: Unlimited My10 Canada-wide calling/messaging and unlimited Canadian messaging (text, picture, video)
Overall, this is not a bad offer coming from Rogers, especially the 6PM evenings and included My10 Canada-wide. However, there is no free Caller Display like the recent offers from Fido and Virgin.
So if you’re looking to get an iPhone with Rogers service, this is probably one of the company’s best plans right now for My10. Also note that the offer has not yet been updated on the Rogers website but it is available in-store and over the phone.
Some quick notes:
- Offer available to new and existing customers
- Offer available for consumer regular and business regular accounts
- Offer available nationally
- Customer can activate on a 3-year term only
- Offer eligible on all device types
- Offer expires on midnight December 31, 2010
Internal screenshot below: