Rogers flanker brand, Fido, has announced its Boxing Week deals in an email blast to customers.
Here’s what’s being advertised on the company’s website, which says online activations are saving $100:
- $0 iPhone XR on 2-Year Large Plan
- $0 iPhone 8 on 2-Year Medium Plan
- $0 Samsung Galaxy S10 on 2-Year Large Plan
- $0 Samsung Galaxy S9 on 2-Year Medium Plan
- $0 Samsung Galaxy A70 on 2-Year Large Plan
- $0 Google Pixel 3a on 2-Year Small Plan
- $0 Samsung A20 on 2-Year Mini Plan
Fido says there’s also a double the data promo right now on select plans $45 or higher. Here’s what the plans look like, for BYOD:
The Fido Boxing Week page also says new customers can get 50% off home internet, along with a $0 Samsung Tab A on a two year tablet plan. This applies to the Internet 75u package and also requires a wireless Fido plan as well.
Update Dec. 24, 2019: A new offer says, “Get a $200 bill credit when you activate a new smartphone online, even the ones at $0! On all 2-year Data, Talk & Text plans.”