If you’re looking for an unlimited Canada-wide calling plan with 1,000 international minutes (16 hours), Rogers flanker brand Fido is offering an in-store only BYOD plan at $25 per month.
This plan is not being advertised on the Fido website. Here’s what it includes at $25 per month:
- Unlimited Canada-wide talk
- Unlimited international SMS/MMS
- 1000 international minutes to Australia, Bangladesh, China, Macau, Hong Kong, Italy, India, Germany, Mexico, Taiwan and the UK
- Caller ID
- $35 activation fee waived (credited on your third bill)
- Small Tab eligible at $35/month
- Data block is free
Telus flanker brand Koodo offers the same plans above, but doesn’t include international minutes and there’s a $2 charge for data block.
This plan should be available at any Fido store or Fido dealer. If all you care about is talk, then this plan might be for you.