Earlier this month, Rogers started up their free $35 activation fee promotion. Originally expiring on December 31, 2010, the company has now extended the promotion until January 6, 2011.
The $35 activation fee is charged when new customers start up a new account with Rogers.
Eligibility & Restrictions
The offer is applicable to new 3-year term activations on the following rate plans:
- Unlimited Plans (All â€œchoice of featureâ€ plans: Unlimited Calling, MY5, Double Your Minutes, Messaging, Unlimited Social Networking, etc.)
- Family Share Plans
- Business Voice Price Plans ($45 plus)
- Select Business Plans (Canadian One Rate, North American One Rate)
- Employee Purchase Plans
- Student Plans
- $35 Unlimited Msg & Browsing Plan ($37.83 in Quebec)
- $35 Unlimited Msg & MY10 Plan($37.83 in Quebec
- Quebec Unlimited
This offer is not available on:
- Corporate plans
- Business Pricing Renewal (BPR) price plans
A $35 bill credit for 100% of the activation fee will appear on the customer’s first invoice.