As noted on the Rogers Redboard, new ‘Ultimate Unlimited’ Family Plans are set to be released tomorrow. Essentially these plans allow two lines to share the same bill, in this case for families or couples or whatever the situation may be:
The Ultimate Unlimited Family plan starts at $95.94 per month for two lines including unlimited voice and messaging or $140.94 per month for two lines including unlimited voice, unlimited messaging, and 2GB of shared data. You can add additional lines to your unlimited voice and messaging plan for just $27.97 per line per month and to your unlimited voice, messaging and data plan for $37.97 per line per month. With these family plans you’ll receive great unlimited features including:
- Unlimited local talk
- Unlimited Extreme Text Messaging
- Unlimited Canadian-wide calling between plan members
- Unlimited Canadian-wide calling from your computer (new and only from Rogers!)
With the voice and data plan option, your plan members will share 2GB of data with the option to increase this for just $10 a month for an additional 1GB of data. You can also add-on unlimited Canadian-wide long distance for $10 per line per month. Both this option and unlimited Canadian-wide calling from your computer is available for you to stay connected with family members located outside of your local calling area.
So here’s a quick summary of the details:
- 2 lines voice and messaging: $95.94 (add an extra line for $27.97)
- 2 lines voice and messaging w/2GB data: $140.94 (add an extra line for $37.97)
- +$10 for an extra 1GB of data
- +$10 for unlimited Canada-wide long distance
We took a brief look at the Rogers One Number but will have a further in-depth look coming soon. Anyone going to jump on these new family plans? Do you think they are good deals?
[via Rogers Redboard]