On the heels of the Telus iPhone price drops, starting today, Rogers/Fido and Bell have made a series of price drops for their lines of iPhone 3G/3GS devices. The changes are as follows:
- iPhone 3G 8GB Black: $49.99 (was $99; $50 price drop)
- iPhone 3GS 16GB Black/White: $99 (was $199; $100 price drop)
- iPhone 3GS 32GB Black/White: $149 (was $299; $150 price drop)
- iPhone 3G 8GB Black: $49.95 (was $95; $50 price drop)
- iPhone 3GS 16GB Black/White: $99.95 (was $199.95; $100 price drop)
- iPhone 3GS 32GB Black/White: $149.95 (was $299.95; $150 price drop)
Once again, the iPhone 3GS models have received the largest price drops, especially the 32GB at $150 off. Also remember that iOS4 will run perfectly on the iPhone 3GS, so if you’re looking for Rogers/Fido/Bell service and want a good price on an iPhone, this may be it.
As always, these prices are with a new 3-year agreement from Rogers/Fido/Bell activated in-store at a Rogers Wireless, Rogers Plus, Fido, or Bell location. There is also no minimum monthly fee required but a voice/data plan combination is required. New activations with Rogers also receive the six months unlimited local calling and 6PM early evenings add-on.