As is typical in the Canadian wireless landscape, what one carrier does, the others follow.
Rogers is now the next wireless carrier to extended their activation fee waiver promotion and are waiving the $35 activation fee that customers are usually charged when starting up a new account.
Eligibility & Restrictions
The offer is applicable to new 3-year term activations on the following rate plans:
- Unlimited Plans (All â€œchoice of featureâ€ plans: Unlimited Network Calling, MY5, Double Your Minutes, Messages, Unlimited Social Networking)
- Family/Couples Plans, primary and secondary lines (new activations only)
- BusinessÂ Voice plans (new activations only)
- Select Business plans (Canadian One Rate, North American One Rate)
- Business Data sharing plans for Smartphone & Rocket Stick Plans
- Voice & Data Plans (Couples & Family Voice & Data, iPhone Voice & Data, Business Voice & Data)
- Employee Purchase Plans (EPP)
- Student Plans
This offer is not available on:
- Corporate plans
- Business Pricing Renewal (BPR) price plans
A $35 bill credit for 100% of the activation fee will appear on the customer’s first invoice.