Rogers has launched a new promo called the Rogers “Save Together Discount” where customers can save $5/month on each eligible wireless service, up to $25/month; the website says that’s up to $300 in savings annually.
Customers need to use the promo code: SAVETOGETHER by calling in or visiting a retail store, limited to BC, AB, SK, MB, NS, PEI and Quebec. Excluded in Ontario, Newfoundland, New Brunswick.
The fine print details the promo:
To be eligible for the discount, activate or consolidate 2 or more wireless services (max. 5) on a single account. Offer available to consumer (Pay as you Go not eligible) and business regular (corporate accounts not eligible) customers residing in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Prince-Edward-Island and Québec only.
The following plans are eligible:
- All Family Plans (Talk & Text / Talk, Text & Internet)
- Talk & Text with a monthly service fee of $25 or more
- Talk, Text & Internet Plans with a monthly service fee of $55 or more
- Wireless Internet Plans with a monthly service fee of $10 or more
- Share Ready Access Plans
- All Hub Plans (Internet only / Internet & Phone)
- Grandfathered Plans which otherwise meet the criteria above.
Do note the following plans are NOT eligible: Business Sharing and Pooling plans, Corporate Plans and Retention Plans.
Let us know if you’re going to call in and try to get this discount.