Effective today, Rogers and Fido have extended their activation waiver promotion and are continuing to waive the $35 activation fee that customers are usually charged when starting up a new account.
Eligibility & Restrictions
The offer is applicable to new 3-year term activations on the following rate plans:
- Mega Value Plans (All â€œchoice of featureâ€ plans: Unlimited Network Calling, MY5, Double Your Minutes, Messages)
- Family/Couples Plans, primary and secondary lines (new activations only)
- Business sharing plans, primary and secondary lines (new activations only)
- Business Voice Rate Card Plans ($45 plus)
- Select Business plans (Canadian One Rate, North American One Rate)
- Smartphone & Rocket Stick Plans
- Voice & Data Plans (Mega Value Combo, iPhone Voice & Data, Business Voice & Data)
- EPP Plan
Applicable to new 2 and 3-year term activations on the following rate plans:
- Mobile Broadband Data plans (2 and 3 year plans)
- Embedded laptop plans (2 and 3 year plans)
- Rocket Hub plans (2 and 3 year plans)
- CityFido Plans (Fido)
- Plans with monthly service fee $15, $20, $25, $35, $50, $70 (Fido)
- iPhone Voice & Data Plans (Rogers/Fido)
- Mobile Internet plans (Fido)
This offer is not available on:
- Corporate plans
- Business Pricing Renewal (BPR) price plans
A $35 bill credit for 100% of the activation fee will appear on the customer’s first invoice.
This promotion began as part of a Rogers/Fido Valentine’s Day promotion, but has now been extended until February 28, 2010.