MyTelus for iOS Now Lets Home Services Customers Download Bills in PDF
MyTelus for iOS and Android have received an update today to now let home services customers download their past bills in PDF format, such as those with home internet, TV or phone, for example.
Telus also explains “we’ve squashed a bug affecting TV, and clarified descriptions for Travel and Prepaid add-ons,” notes the iTunes app description.
Telus customers on monthly postpaid accounts can “monitor your monthly data, text, and voice usage” with the app, plus:
- Check your account balance
- Make one-time payments or sign up for automatic payments
- Find and add travel passes
- Add or remove features like text messaging or data packs
- Check your Device Balance and Contract Status
Prepaid users can also check their add-on usage, account balance, add features and also top up prepaid services with a credit card or PIN.
Last year, the apps were updated to let Telus customers download their wireless bills in PDF format, but the option was unavailable for home services, until today.