Amazon Launches Deals Ahead of Prime Day: $10 Credit to Stream Prime Video and More
Here’s are new deals announced today, which includes 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99 and also a $10 credit for those who stream Prime Video for the first time.
Check out the full list of deals below:
- Amazon Music – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium streaming tier for just $0.99 and unlimited access to more than 50 million songs, ad-free.
- Prime Video – New and existing Prime members get a $10 Amazon.ca retail credit when you stream Prime Video for the first time between July 8 and 16.
- Audible – Enjoy three free audio books when you sign-up for a 90-day Audible free trial (eligible customers only).
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Kindle Unlimited can get their first three months of unlimited reading for $0.99 when they sign up.
- Amazon Photos – Try unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos and get a $15 credit towards your Amazon.ca account.
- Amazon Brands – Save up to 20% off furniture and décor from Rivet and Stone & Beam.
- Amazon Handmade – Prime members can save up to 30% on select Amazon Handmade products, including jewellery, wall art, home décor, kitchen supplies and gifts.
- Children’s Books (Buy one, give one) – Prime members receive up to 25% off Canadian children’s books and for every qualifying children’s book purchased on Amazon.ca from June 24 through August 18, 2019, Amazon Canada will donate $1 to First Book Canada, up to $100,000. Visit amazon.ca/buy1give1 to learn more.
Amazon also says Prime benefits also extend to Whole Foods Market: spend $10 at any location between July 8-16 and you’ll get a $10 off Amazon.ca printed code.
Starting July 10-16, visiting Amazon.ca/wfmprime will offer a 30% barcode for select items at Whole Foods Market locations across Canada.