Learn How to Make Apps for Apple Watch Interactive Course, On Sale for 89% Off [Deals]
With Apple ready to ship their Apple Watch in April, the race is on for developers to create new apps in time for the wearable’s launch. If you have a killer idea for an Apple Watch app, check out the Mammoth Interactive Apple Watch WatchKit Course, on sale in our Deals Store for 89% off at $29.99 (save $269).
This course offers lifetime access and will show you have to make 6 sample apps and more, like how to navigate the WatchKit interface plus follow Apple’s human interface guidelines. You’ll get five hours of great content to teach you how to make your first Apple Watch app.
- Create 6 different sample apps: an inspirational quote app, betting game, productivity timer, maps, geolocation, Twitter
- Transport iPhone data such as HealthKit to the watch
- Easily navigate the WatchKit interface
- Master Apple’s human interface guidelines
- 5 hours of high quality content
As always, you will need a Mac that’s capable of running the latest version of Xcode, which contains WatchKit.
Don’t let your Apple Watch app dreams slip away—get started today!
Click here to jump on the Apple Watch Interactive Course while it’s still available.