Best Buy has launched its early VIP Sale for Labour Day, offering up some savings on iPhone X and more.
Here’s what’s available on select two-year terms:
- iPhone X 64GB – $99.99 after trade-in (Rogers/Bell/Telus); no trade-in price is $149.99
- iPhone 8 64 GB – $0 + $250 gift card (Rogers/Bell
- iPhone 8 Plus 64GB – $0 + $150 gift card (Rogers/Bell/Telus)
- iPhone 7 32GB – $0 + $150 gift card (Fido/Koodo/Virgin)
- iPhone 6 32GB – $0 + $300 gift card (Fido/Virgin)
- iPad 9.7” LTE 32GB – $0 on $25/2GB plan over two years
Of course, to get these subsidized prices upfront, you’ll need to pay a higher monthly plan and also sign for two years on contract.
With Apple set to announce new iPhones on September 12, deals may get better once new models are out later in September, so now may not be the time to jump on a new phone.
Other Apple sales right now at Best Buy: