Want to be a rock star and build the next addictive hit like Flappy Bird? You can do just that with the Build Your Own Addictive iOS Games Course in our Deals Store, on sale for 88% off at $59 (normally $499).
This course teaches you how to build games for the iPhone and iPad, and uses a variety of tools such as videos, notes, collaborative discussion forums, and challenging assignments to make you learn how to create that viral hit.
The course comes with over 253 lectures and 22.5 hours of content, an active discussion forum plus fully coded example projects to help you get started. In a nutshell, this course is here to guide you in a hands-on way to make that next addictive game.
- Over 253 lectures and 22.5 hours of content
- Build iOS Games using Sprite Kit
- Use the Objective-C language to build iOS games
- Understand game physics and mechanics
- Learn about Sprite/Texture Creation, Sprite Theory, Atlas Files
- Learn how to implement obstacles & enemies along with basic enemy AI
- Learn to add sound, music, and sound effects
- Develop game menus and saving/loading game progression
- Receive a certificate of completion
The course is for users who are familiar with object-oriented programming and also have an Intel-based Mac with at least OS X Snow Leopard.
The three experts behind this course are so convinced you’ll be making your game in no time there is a full 30 day money back guarantee if you’re not happy. Plus, you get full lifetime access to the course forever over at Udemy.
Click here to jump on this Build Your Own Addictive Game Course while it’s still available. Don’t miss out on your Flappy Bird dreams!