CIBC Offers 50% Rebate for 2 Months of Streaming on Crave and DAZN
CIBC has promo right now for its credit card customers, offering 50% off two months of streaming from Bell’s Crave and live sports streaming service DAZN.
According to CIBC, “You’ll get a 50% rebate on your credit card statement for the first two months of your subscription.”
Those signing up for Crave just need to enter code CIBC50 when checking out for a monthly subscription and enter their CIBC credit card as the payment method. Crave subscriptions start at $9.99 CAD per month, so with the rebate you’re paying $5 per month for the first two months.
For DAZN, new sign ups by October 25, 2020, using a CIBC credit card will get their first month free and then a 50% rebate for the first two months of a paid subscription. DAZN costs $20 per month, so the 50% off rebate works out to $10 per month.
You can click here to sign up for DAZN.
CIBC says the following credit cards are eligible for this Crave and DAZN offer:
- CIBC Aerogold® Visa Infinite Privilege* Card
- CIBC Aerogold® Visa Infinite* Card
- CIBC Aero Platinum™ Visa* Card
- CIBC Aerogold Visa* Card
- CIBC Aero Classic Visa* Card
- CIBC Dividend® Visa Infinite* Card
- CIBC Dividend Platinum® Visa* Card
- CIBC Dividend® Visa* Card
- CIBC Dividend Unlimited® World MasterCard® Card
- CIBC Dividend Unlimited World Elite MasterCard® Card
- CIBC Aventura® Visa Infinite Privilege* Card
- CIBC Aventura® Visa Infinite* Card
- CIBC Aventura® Gold Visa* Card
- CIBC Aventura® Visa* Card
- CIBC Aventura® MasterCard® Card
- CIBC Aventura® World MasterCard® Card
- CIBC Aventura World Elite® MasterCard® Card
Business credit cards
- CIBC Aventura® Visa* Card for Business
- CIBC Aerogold® Visa* Card for Business
- CIBC bizline Visa* Card for Business