If you’re an iOS developer looking to up your UI/UX design game, check out the following holiday offer in our Deals Store. Right now the Complete iOS Design Course with Sketch has been further reduced in price, on sale for $49 (previously $89), savings of 90% off its retail price of $499.
This course includes 30+ hours of video lessons plus hands-on projects to help you learn and master the material. You’ll learn how to use design software Sketch and apply it to Apple’s UX guidelines for your app, taking it to the next level.
- Learn how to use Sketch – an innovative and powerful design tool
- Get tips on optimizing your workflow
- Understand the role of using plugins in the design process
- Practice designing by mimicking popular icons and apps
- Work through the entire design process: from conception and wire framing to finalizing your design
- Learn about the importance of color theory and typography in UI design
- Cover Apple’s UX guidelines
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A browser to watch and learn in
- OS X 10.8+ (required to run Sketch 3)
- No design experience is needed
- Note: Sketch 3 comes with a 2 week free trial period, however, it costs $99 for lifetime access (as opposed to the Adobe Creative Cloud which costs upwards of $20/month). If you are serious about designing your own interfaces or becoming a professional designer it is a worthy investment.
Take some time this holiday season to invest in yourself, it’ll help pay off in the long run!