Disney+ Subscribers Can Save Up to 25% at Select Walt Disney World Resorts
If you’re a Disney+ subscriber and you’re heading to Disney World soon, you can save up to 25% off on hotel room stays for a limited time.
Disney says this is the first time they have offered Disney World stay savings for Disney+ subscribers. The savings are available for “most nights” from July 8 through September 30, 2022. You can see the list of resort savings we’ve compiled below:
Save 25% Off:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 20 Off:
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter/Riverside
Save 15% Off:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies/Music/Sports/Pop Century Resort
Save 10% Off:
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- 3-bedroom villas
- Cabins at Copper Creek Villas
- Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
Disney says there are only a limited number of rooms allocated for this offer and savings are based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
A minimum stay of 1 night is required, up to 14 nights max, while you will need to show proof of your Disney+ subscription. The Disney+ subscriber must be staying in the room and online booking or through a travel advisor is required.
You can click here to sign up for Disney+ in Canada ahead of your stay at Disney World.