With summer coming up quickly, there’s nothing better than washing down a few cold ones. But it’s always good to stay safe too before you get behind the wheel, which is why the DrinkMate Breathalyzer is here to help, available for $44.49 USD, with free shipping to Canada and beyond.
Dubbed the world’s smallest breathalyzer, at just 1.9 inches tall (4.8cm), it can easily fit in your pocket, purse or key ring, making it super portable.
The device hooks up to any iPhone with a Lightning connector, and measures your BAC in a few seconds. No need for batteries or mouth pieces with the DrinkMate, which saw huge success on Kickstarter, raising over $93,000 last year.
The iPhone app tracks your BAC, plus date, time and location, so you can ensure you see a clear log of your drinking activities and BAC levels.
- Powered by your phone’s Lightning port so you don’t have to worry about batteries
- Measures at an accuracy of +/- 0.01% BAC, at a BAC of 0.02%
- Maxes out at 0.20% BAC
- Works via a custom-made semiconductor-based sensor
- Designed without a mouthpiece to be compact & hygienic
- Connects you w/ friends if you choose, to help you make smart decisions
The DrinkMate Breathalyzer can help make you safer, so you know when to make the right decision after having a few drinks. Don’t risk your personal safety and that of your family ever again.
Click here to jump on the DrinkMate Breathalyzer for iOS while it’s still available.