The course is geared towards beginners—that means complete beginners with no coding experience. You’ll learn the syntax of Objective-C, the language used to build iOS apps, plus also important design and best practices.
This hands-on course features over 31 hours of training and will show you how to build 14 different iOS 7 apps.
- A community of 100+ people learning the same thing.
- Lifetime access to Over 378 lectures and 32 hours of content.
- Code in the Objective-C programming language, the language used to develop all native iOS and Mac apps.
- iOS 7 and XCode 5: Learn the latest technology platforms from Apple
- Use and extend the Cocoa framework.
- Integrate with third party APIs like Facebook, Foursquare and more.
- Version and collar on your code using git and github.
- Analytics using Mixpanel.
- Build a cloud datastore using Parse, a revolutionary new tool that allows iOS developers to create a server side in Objective-C
This online course is viewable on your iPhone, iPad or Mac/PC and you get unlimited online access forever. The best part? It comes with a full 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you’re not happy you have nothing to lose—except your dream of building your own iOS app!
Click here to jump on Udemy’s Complete iOS Developers Course while it’s still available (ends in 4 days).