The Award-Winning MacLovin’ Bundle Has 8 Mac Apps Ft. Djay for 95% Off [Deals]
- Cinemagraph Pro ($100) – The Professional Photography & Cinematography Tool For Mac – Apple Design Award Winner 2014
- Djay ($20) – The #1 DJ Software For Mac – Best of Mac App Store
- NetSpot Pro ($149) – The Only App For WiFi Analysis and Troubleshooting on Max OS X – Macworld Editors’ Choice Award-Winner
- Keyboard Maestro ($36) – Record and Design Your Own Macro Shortcuts – Macworld Editors’ Choice Award-Winner
- Hype 2 ($30) – Create Beautiful HTML5 Web Content w/out Coding – Macworld Editors’ Choice Award Winner
- Dropzone 3 ($10) – The Swiss Army Knife of Productivity – Mac Gem Award-Winner
- Moom ($10) – Move and Zoom Like Never Before – Macworld Editors’ Choice Award-Winner
- Boom ($7) – System-Wide Volume Booster & Equalizer That Makes Your Mac Louder, Clearer, & Better – Macworld Best of Show Award-Winner
- The OS X App Master Class ($499) – Learn To Make Fantastic Mac Apps w/ 22 Hours of Instruction
Cinemagraph Pro is a 2014 WWDC Apple Design Award Winner, while Djay is Apple’s Best of Mac Store from 2011, while NetSpot Pro was a Macworld Editors’ Choice Award-Winner for 2012. All of these apps are top picks and you can get them for a fraction of their regular price!
The first 5,000 buyers will get a free bonus app: The OS X App Master Class, where you’ll learn how to make apps in, worth $499. The total retail price of this bundle is $861, and right now it’s available for 95% off.
Click here to jump on the MacLovin’ Bundle while it’s still available.