California-based Nomad has a ‘Power Combo Sale’ right now, offering 50% off its Kevlar cables when customers purchase a Base Station, with savings automatically applied at checkout.
Nomad has also announced it has released an updated version of its Base Station Apple Watch, now featuring more powerful Qi coils and extra USB charging ports for your devices. The accessory allows you to charge your iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods with wireless charging case.
Here are the features of the updated Base Station Apple Watch:
- 3x 10W Qi wireless charging coils
- USB-C PD 18W out port
- USB-A 7.5W out port
- Can charge up to five devices simultaneously
- LED charging indicators
- Integrated MFi-certified Apple Watch Charger
- Padded leather wireless charging surface
- Ambient light sensor dims LEDs at night
- Full aluminum chassis and frame
The update includes a slight price increase to $149.95 USD and has replaced the previous version on the site. The accessory looks to be a replacement for those disappointed with Apple’s ditched AirPower project.
Click here to jump on Nomad’s ‘Power Combo Sale’ while it is still available.