If you surf the web regularly in public or want to protect your privacy better, VPN solutions are getting extremely popular to protect your digital trail from governments and hackers alike.
- All data sent through NordVPN’s private tunnels is double encrypted (double data SSL-based 2048-bit encryption), keeping you anonymous and hiding your information
- Secures any Internet connection: public Wi-Fi hotspots, cellular networks & more
- Bypass content restrictions and stay anonymous
- Strict no-log policy: your activity is not recorded anywhere
- 43+ worldwide server locations in 25 different countries for online access anywhere
- High speed connections for streaming video and content access
- Easy to use and set up; custom versions for each specific device
- Automatic kill switch shuts down your site as soon as the VPN connection drops, so no data is revealed
- All DNS queries stay secure and protected
- Secret notes that auto-destroy & encrypted chat function
- Connect two devices simultaneously
- No limit on data
- Web proxy extension for Google Chrome
There’s no question that using a VPN today is not only essential for protecting your online privacy, but it will also allow you to watch other content libraries such as Netflix USA, Hulu, BBC and more while in Canada.
NordVPN operates under the jurisdiction of Panama and does not keep any data from its users, as there is a no data retention law in the region, which makes keeping logs illegal. The company says their strong encryption allows customers to know their digital trail is safe with them. You can use NordVPN on your Windows or Mac, plus iOS, Android and Linux devices.
Click here to jump on the NordVPN deal while it’s still available!