Satechi Premium Aluminum 4-Port USB 3.0 Clamp Hub on Sale for 29% Off [Deals]
There’s nothing worse than always reaching around the back of your massive iMac or other monitor to plug in a USB cable. It’s always hard to plug in cables the right way when you can’t see or reach the bloody port. To fix this problem, the Satechi premium aluminum 4-port USB 3.0 clamp hub is on sale in our Deals Store for 29% off at $41 USD, shipped free to Canada and beyond.
- Replaces a single USB 3.0 port with 4 individual ports
- Finished in an attractive brushed aluminum
- Provides easy access to any of your USB compatible devices
- Allows for immediate use with no software installation
- Protects your monitor from scratching w/ rubber padding
- Works w/ Mac & PC
- Indicates which ports are powered and ready for use w/ individual blue LED lights
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
This clamp hub fits any monitor from 0.3”-1.25” thick and works on all iMacs 2012 and newer. It supports Windows ME and up, Linux Kernels 3.0 and is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0.
In the box you get the clamp hub, USB extension cable and rubber support pads. No tools are required to install this—just tighten the screw and you’re done. Make life easier today and say good bye to your USB woes.
Click here to jump on the Satechi Premium Aluminum USB 3.0 Clamp Hub while it’s still available.