If you’re looking for a deal on VPN provider Private Internet Access, our Deals Store is delivering it with an exclusive 63% off sale on a 2-year subscription at $59.95 USD.
This VPN encrypts your web surfing data based on the cryptographically secure Blowfish CBC algorithm, includes SOCKS5 proxy support, and includes access to over 3,310 servers in 25 countries and 31 regions worldwide.
PC Mag rated Private Internet Access 4.5 out of 5 stars, while Torrent Freak said the service stands behind its claim of not handing over your data to authorities, noting “While many VPN providers say they do not log their users’ activities in order to protect anonymity, it’s not often their claims get tested in the wild. However, a criminal complaint filed by the FBI… notes that a subpoena sent to Private Internet Access resulted in no useful data being revealed about a suspected hoaxer.”
- Prevents data mining so you can browse anonymously
- Blocks ads, trackers & malware w/ the new MACE feature
- Connects instantly w/ one-click installers
- Masks your location w/ IP cloaking
- Allows the use of 5 devices simultaneously w/ unlimited bandwidth
- Protects your identity w/ several layers of privacy
- Bypasses censorship filters so you are free from geographic restrictions
- Stops traffic w/ a kill switch if the VPN connection is unexpectedly terminated
Click here to jump on the 2-year deal for Private Internet Access VPN while it’s still available.