ProtonVPN is the ultimate VPN you’ve been looking for to secure your web browsing and protect your privacy when going online, especially on open Wi-Fi networks. The VPN is created by the Swiss makers of ProtonMail, which is aimed at protecting user privacy.
Right now, our Deals Store is selling ProtonVPN Plus subscriptions for 66% off at $79.99 USD (normally $192 USD) for a two-year subscription, while one-year subscriptions are available at $59.99 USD (normally $96 USD).
Privacy is paramount at ProtonVPN, which is based in Switzerland, outside of EU and US jurisdiction, while the company is not part of the fourteen eyes surveillance network. No logs are saved, therefore no information can be provided to third parties. ProtonVPN also integrates with the Tor anonymity network for ultimate privacy.
- Protect your data w/ AES-256 encryption, Perfect Forward Secrecy & Secure Core Servers
- Ensure you’re surfing on a secure connection w/ OpenVPN protocols
- Benefit from the strong legal protection of a Swiss-based VPN
- Get added security from DNS leak protection, kill switch & built-in Tor support
- Critical infrastructure is secured in former military bases & underground structures
- 245 services in 18 countries with 287 Gbps capacity
- Works on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Linux, DD-WRT routers
Click here to jump on the ProtonVPN deal while it’s still available and secure your browsing today.