Amazon wants you to install the Alexa app or use its voice assistant to place orders. By doing so, you can save up to $50 off its devices, including the following:
- Amazon Smart Plug – $9.99 (save $25)
- Blink XT2 Outdoor/Indoor Smart Security Camera (1 Camera) – $64.99 (save $30 off its sale price)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 with HD Video – $129 (save $50 off its sale price)
How to get these savings? Just order with the Alexa app or your Echo speaker (you will need to go to Account Settings and enable Voice Purchasing in the Alexa app) and say the following:
- Alexa, order an Amazon Smart Plug
- Alexa, order a Blink camera
- Alexa, order a Ring Video Doorbell
These savings are on top of existing sales, specifically when it comes to the Blink XT2 and Ring Video Doorbell, so it’s not bad. That smart plug is pretty cheap and will work wonders for your Christmas tree lights.
Let us know if you’re going to try this out!