STACK Prepaid Mastercard August Offers for Back to School [u]
Toronto-based fintech STACK and its prepaid Mastercard has announced new offers and savings for the month of August.
The prepaid Mastercard is reloadable via Interac e-Transfer, offering spending notifications, plus no foreign exchange fees when you withdraw money from ATMs worldwide. The physical Mastercard you receive works anywhere Mastercard is accepted, while a recently launched virtual card offers a secure way to shop online.
Here are the August offers, where STACK members can save when paying with their prepaid Mastercard:
- Save $1 off coffee (August 1-4); minimum $5 spend
- Save $1 off a meal everyday Mon-Fri; (August 5-9); minimum $10 spend
- Save $1 off at Sukho Thai, Jimmy the Gree, Edo, Thai Express, East Side Mario’s, Ritz Caribbean Foods, Chipotle, Sushi Shop, Coco, Paramount Middle Eastern Kitchen, Amaya Express, Chatime
- Save $1 off at select gas stations (August 16-31)
- Save $1 off select ice cream shops (August 20)
- Save $1 off select grocery stores (August 1-15)
- Save $1 off at select liquor stores
Back to School Offers
- Save $150 off trips over 7 days with Contiki
- Save 25% off Briggs & Riley at Red Corner Store
- Save 25% off Thule at Red Corner Store
- Get $20 in ride credit for first time Lyft riders
- Save $1 off decor and furnishings
- Get $40 off first month with Hello Fresh
- Get 20% off first 3 orders with Quiki
- Save 15% off Buffalo David Bitton online
- Save $1 off for back to school shopping at Walmart
iPhone in Canada is an affiliate partner of STACK, allowing readers to help support the site and keep the lights on.