The Steve Jobs Video Bundle is 58% off at $14.95 [Deals]
If you’re looking for some lectures on Apple’s co-founder, talks about his legacy and the future of technology, our Deals Store currently has The Steve Jobs Video Bundle on sale for $14.95, which is 58% off (you save $21). Here’s what you’ll get:
- Isaacson: ‘Nice’ Not An Adjective To Describe Steve Jobs – Jobs’ Biographer Discusses The Emotional Side Of Apple’s Co-Founder. From Commonwealth Club of California
- The Innovations Of Steve Jobs & Thomas Edison – Drawing Parallels Between Two Influential Men by Sarah Miller Caldicott, great-grandniece of Thomas Edison
- The Masters Of Innovation: From Tom Edison To Steve Jobs – What Does History Teach Us About Fostering Innovation?
- Former Apple evangelist Guy Kawasaki On The Power Of Twitter – Reflections On Apple, Entrepreneurship & Social Networking
- A #Nofilter Conversation With The Founders Of Instagram – From Beta To 100 Million Users In Two Years
You’ll get full access to watch these videos on Fora.tv for 30 days and can be reused until the end of December 31, 2013. It’d be interesting to watch the Isaacson interview alone to hear about his encounters with Steve Jobs while writing his biography.
Click here to jump on the Steve Jobs Video Bundle while it’s available.