First iPad (2021) Reviews and Unboxing Videos [Roundup]
Ahead of this week’s 2021 iPad launch on Friday, the first reviews and unboxing videos have been published on Wednesday, from select media outlets given access to early review units.
Check out the following roundup of reviews and unboxing videos of the new entry iPad below:
- Gizmodo – Apple’s Cheapest iPad Is Its Most Reliably Good One
- CNET – The safest iPad bet makes more sense than ever
- ArsTechnica – 2021’s $329 iPad is still the one most people should buy
- Stuff.tv – More power inside, same on the outside
- Tom’s Guide – Apple’s iPad 2021 offers small but welcome upgrades over last year’s model
- CNN – Apple’s latest iPad doesn’t change much — and that’s not a bad thing
- TechRadar – Apple’s latest iPad is the model from this year’s new crop that will suit most people
- Fast Company – Review: The basic iPad stays basic
- T3 – Apple iPad 10.2-inch (9th Gen) review: small updates, still top value
- Pocket-lint – Apple iPad 10.2-inch review (9th Gen, 2021): Modern classic or ready for a rethink?
Here are some first iPad (2021) unboxing videos and reviews: