A brand new swiping iOS game called Angry Ninjas has just hit the App Store, that lets you play as a ninja cutting down hordes of angry ninjas earning gold and glory. Developed by God-Mode Games (based in Vancouver), the game is available as a free downloaded for your iPhone and iPod touch devices and features 3 addictive game modes. Using your finger as weapon, simply swipe to attack, slicing through waves of relentless ninjas, building up huge combos to rack up massive points. Then finish your attack in style with a devastating fatality. If you’re into fast-action swiping games, Angry Ninjas is sure to keep you entertained for hours in the grocery checkout line!
Here is the iTunes description:
Using your finger as your weapon and swiping as your attack decimate waves of relentless enemies. Learn each ninja’s weakness and build up huge combos to rack up massive points. Finish your attack in style with a devastating fatality leaving only the remains of your enemies behind.
- Swipe your finger across the screen chopping through waves of angry ninjas.
- Insanely addictive swiping gameplay
- Awesome fatalities
- Multiple game modes to keep you playing for hours
- Buy and upgrade your ninja weaponry. Choose between daggers, chains, or swords finding the right weapon for your play style.
- Compete against your friends through Game Center proving you are the greatest Ninja ever
- Multiplayer coming August 2012!
..and MUCH MORE!
You can grab it using the following App Store link: