OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 Download Out, Along with iTunes 12.4.2
Apple has released OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 to improve the “stability, compatibility, and security” of your Mac, plus iTunes 12.4.2, available for customers in the Mac App Store.
Here’s what’s new in OS X 10.11.6, according to Apple:
- Resolves an issue that may prevent settings from being saved in accounts with parental controls enabled.
- Resolves an issue that prevented some network devices, such as speakers and multifunction printers, from accessing SMB share points.
- Improves startup time when connecting to a NetBoot server.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent startup from a NetBoot image created with an OS X v10.11.4 or OS X v10.11.5 installer.
- Resolves an issue that may cause Active Directory authentication to take longer than expected.
You can find both updates by launching the Mac App Store on your Mac, then going to the Updates tab.
Earlier today, Apple released iOS 9.3.3 and watchOS 2.2.2 for download, to go with third betas of iOS 10, watchOS 3, tvOS 10 and macOS Sierra for developers.