Apple has released OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 for download, which on top of addressing security issues, adds the following fixes and features:
- Resolves an issue that may cause Wi-Fi to disconnect
- Resolves an issue that may cause web pages to load slowly
- Fixes an issue that caused Spotlight to load remote email content when the preference was disabled in Mail
- Improves audio and video sync when using Bluetooth headphones
- Adds the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine
- Improves VoiceOver speech performance
- Resolves an issue that causes VoiceOver to echo characters when entering text on a web page
- Addresses an issue that may cause the input method to switch languages unexpectedly
- Improves stability and security in Safari
You can find this update by going to the Updates tab in the Mac App Store. I’m about to install this and let’s hope the slow Wi-Fi issue is fixed because that has been driving me crazy.
Update: After installing this update, everything seems to work fine and the loading of webpages in Chrome seem faster.