Readdle has just introduced an update to its fast, robust and easy to use PDF editor for Mac with the launch of PDF Expert 2, adding even more power to the app. Editing, annotating and signing PDFs on your Mac is now easier than ever, with new features like editing text and images in PDFs, editing PDF outlines as well as the ability to create password protected PDFs.
Below are the highlights of PDF Expert 2 for Mac:
– Edit text in PDFs: We’ve added the possibility to make changes in a contract or fix typos of the name or a street address easily.
– Edit images: PDF Expert 2 allows users to add, delete, move and replace images in PDF files.
– Edit Outlines: PDF Expert provides the best experience for creating outlines to easily navigate through the whole file.
– Password protect PDFs: Now it’s possible to set a password to PDFs or securely share them with clients, coworkers, and everyone in between.
– Support for 9 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian.