Apple Launches Transporter Mac App for Developers
Apple has launched a new app called Transporter for developers today, allow them an easy way to upload their content to the company’s iTunes Store, App Store and more.
“The new Transporter app for macOS makes it easy to upload your binary to App Store Connect. To get started, download Transporter from the Mac App Store, and simply drag and drop your binaries into the upload window,” explains Apple.
The app description says you can “Easily send apps, music, movies, TV shows, or books for distribution on the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV app, Apple Books, or iTunes Store.”
Here are the features of Transporter:
- Simply drag and drop your content into Transporter to get started.
- Validate and upload multiple files simultaneously for fast delivery.
- View delivery progress, including validation warnings, errors, and delivery logs, so you can quickly fix any issues.
- See a history of past deliveries, including date and time.
- Available in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish.
In order to use Transporter on your Mac, you’ll require an App Store Connect, iTunes Connect, or encoding house account.
Click here to download Transporter in the Mac App Store.