Xcode 5.0 Download Available in the Mac App Store [Free]
Apple has released Xcode 5.0 in the Mac App Store. This application is the essential tool for Mac, iPhone and iPad developers to create apps for users. The file size is 1.96GB so it might take some time to download.
What’s New in Version 5.0
• Includes SDKs for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and iOS 7.
• LLVM compiler builds 64-bit apps for iOS 7.
• Automatic Configuration enables services like iCloud and Game Center with one click.
• Test Navigator helps you quickly add, edit, and run unit tests.
• Test Assistants display tests and code side-by-side for test driven development.
• Auto Layout in IB can generate constraints automatically, or allow free-form design.
• Preview Assistant demonstrates your UI in portrait or landscape, for iOS 6 or iOS 7.
• Asset Catalog organizes all your project’s images in a single .xcassets archive.
• Debug Gauges show CPU, memory, iCloud, and OpenGL ES usage at a glance.
• Source Control top-level menu enables context sensitive branching and merging.
• Modules build setting speeds compile times, and enables auto-linking system frameworks.