Here’s some evening humor for you!
Recently, Angus Reid conducted a survey of Canadians regarding social media and how people prefer to interact with each other.
1,524 Canadians were surveyed and the findings about wireless usage are listed below:
- 80% prefer face-to-face communication
- 44% believe itâ€™s okay to take or make calls while on the toilet (Men 52% vs. Women 37%)
- 1 in 10 of Quebecois are never without their cell or smart phones
- 1 in 4 Atlantic Canadians are never without their cell or smart phones
- 75% of social media users say the last thing they do at night or the first thing they do in the morning is check emails, text messages and social networking sites
Great finds! Do you fall in any of the categories? Let us know in the comments!