Google introduced .new domain extensions in 2018 that allow businesses to build novel shortcuts into their products. Since then, more than 200 .new domains have come to life, providing shortcuts to common tasks within popular services like Medium, Asana, GitHub, and more.
Now, Google has put together a collection of notable shortcuts at whats.new, allowing users to browse all the .new shortcuts currently available by category, including the latest shortcuts from Adobe, WordPress, and Anchor.
Below are a few examples:
- The next time you need to convert a file into a PDF, try using pdf.new from Adobe Acrobat. All you need to do is drag and drop your document into their online PDF converter and watch it transform into a high-quality PDF that’s easy to share and looks great on any screen.
- Create stand out social media posts in just a few clicks with create.new from Adobe Spark. Start from thousands of templates, choose from millions of images, icons, and stickers to add to your design, and brandify with your own logos, colors, and fonts.
- Ready to make your own podcast? It’s easy and free with Anchor, Spotify’s all-in-one podcasting platform. Go to podcast.new to record a new episode.
- Want to start a new blog? Head to blog.new to create your WordPress.com account and join millions of bloggers. (Already have a WordPress.com website? Try post.new to draft your next blog post.)
- Whether you’re working from home or organizing a virtual happy hour with friends, go to meet.new to launch a real-time meeting from your browser using Google Meet.
Check out whats.new for more than 200 Google shortcuts.