While the 2021-2022 hockey season has only just begun, hockey fans in Canada have never needed to stay on top of sports news so often. That’s why starting today, Alexa is offering sports updates, historical statistics, quizzes, podcasts, and more.
From the return of NHL Highlights to stay close to your favourite hockey team, to new game-day Hockey Routines, there are plenty of experiences to help Canadians celebrate their national sport.
Below are some things to try to make sure you don’t miss a second of the action this season.
If you want to stay in the loop, ask:
- “Alexa, play NHL highlights”
- “Alexa, what’s my sports update?”
- “Alexa, when are the Leafs playing?”
- “Alexa, what are the NHL standings?”
If you want to test your knowledge, ask:
- “Alexa, who was the captain of the Montreal Canadiens in 1978?”
- “Alexa, how many Stanley Cups did Wayne Gretzky win?”
- “Alexa, how many goals did Josh Anderson score?”
- “Alexa, open Sportsnet NHL Trivia”
If you want to be entertained, ask:
- “Alexa, tell me a fun fact about hockey.”
- “Alexa, open Spittin Chiclets”
- “Alexa, get the latest episode of Hockey Central.”
- “Alexa, commentator mode”
- “Alexa, cheer for the Montreal Canadiens”