Here’s what you’ll get:
- Unlimited reading: Access over 750,000 books including best sellers and reference titles
- Kindle exclusives: Choose from hundreds of thousands of books only found on Kindle
- French language: Explore over 15,000 French language titles
- Short Reads: For a quick escape, select from thousands of books that are 100 pages or less, including Kindle Singles plus short fiction from Amazon Publishing’s StoryFront imprint.
- Popular Kindle features: Enjoy all the great Kindle features customers love such as Whispersync, Word Wise, Vocabulary Builder, Popular Highlights, X-Ray, and customer reviews.
- Read everywhere: Access across Kindle devices and free Kindle reading apps for iPhone, iPad, Android tablets and phones, Windows Phone, PC, Mac and Windows 8.
Russ Grandinetti, Senior Vice President, Kindle said in a statement “We are thrilled to introduce Kindle Unlimited to Canadian customers and give book lovers unlimited access to hundreds of thousands of titles,” and also followed up saying “With Kindle Unlimited, our customers are spending more time reading and have the freedom to explore new authors, series and genres.”
The debut of Kindle Unlimited is in conjunction with a Valentine’s Day sale on the Kindle Touch ($15 off) and Kindle Paperwhite ($20 off) until February 14. With the Whispersync, your bookmarks are synced to the cloud, so they’ll show up on your iOS device via the Kindle app and your Kindle no matter where you left off.
Last month Amazon.ca launch unlimited photo storage for Amazon Prime members and also signed a deal to exclusively air Amazon TV shows on Rogers and Shaw’s shomi service.
Click here to check out Kindle Unlimited from Amazon.ca—the first 30 days are free. Let us know if you’re going to jump on this, bookworms. If you read a lot on your Kindle, this will definitely be worth it, although you don’t own the books.