Amazon.ca has announced the expansion of their Amazon Launchpad store to Canadian customers. The online store debuted last year for U.S. customers, but now Canada has access as well, with numerous products either shipped for free or qualifying for Prime.
The store features “hundreds” of products created by startups, now available to Canadians. These entrepreneurs and their products, Amazon explains in an email, is through collodabraiton with over 100 leading venture capital firms (Including Andreessen Horowitz), startup accelerators like Y Combinator, and crowd-funding platforms, such as Kickstarter.
Here are some highlighted products from the Amazon.ca Launchpad store:
- Nucleus Anywhere Intercom: A HD intercom communication system that brings families together wherever they are
- Netatmo Welcome: Home Security Camera with Face Recognition
- SlideStand: Stand for Smartphones – White & Turquoise
- Outdoor Tech Wired Chips: A solution to biking with music, a universal wireless helmet audio system
- Annex Quad Lock Bike Mount Kit: One of the lightest and strongest phone mounting systems on the market
- Go-Comb Wallet Comb + Bottle Opener: A modern grooming accessory designed to travel with you
- Kuna Smart Home Security Outdoor Light & Camera: A smart outdoor security camera system that detects movement at your door and sends alerts to your phone.
Nice to see Canadian availability of some interesting startup products. Some prices are better than others, as it really depends on what you’re looking to buy.
Click here to check out the Amazon Launchpad store.