Apple Launches ‘App Analytics’ Beta for Developers to See App Insights
Apple has launched a new beta program for developers to allow them to sign up to see insights into their apps. Called App Analytics, the beta program will allow developers to find out the following, without needing to update their apps or add any additional code (and it will be free):
- See how often customers visit your app’s page on the App Store
- Find out how many of your users open your app over time
- Check your app and In-App Purchase sales
- Create custom campaign links and follow the success of your marketing campaigns
- Understand which websites refer the most users
The program is available on a first-come, first-serve basis and interested developers can sign up here to be notified when App Analytics is available. This is some pretty insightful data developers will surely appreciate, finally.