Future Shop and Best Buy are launching their online Boxing Day sale early this year–on Christmas Eve at 5PM PST/8PM EST. As for Boxing Day itself, physical store hours vary by location.
Part of their sale includes a plethora of discounts on Apple products. Most are ‘doorcrashers’, which means limited stock, so be sure to plan ahead. Check out the Future Shop flyers here. Best Buy has free shipping to anywhere in Canada for orders over $20.
Here are the sale prices for Future Shop (Best Buy is identical):
- 16GB iPhone 4 from Rogers/Bell/Telus: $0 on 3 year contract ($50 off)
- normally $99 for 8GB, but this is a 16GB capacity model
- 8GB iPod touch – $179.99 ($20 off)
- 32GB iPod touch – $269.99 ($30 off)
- 64GB iPod touch – $359.99 ($40 off)
- 8GB iPod nano – $119.99 ($10 off)
- $50 iTunes Gift Card (works for the App Store) – $39 ($11 off; 200 per store)
- 13.3″ MacBook Pro (2.3GHz i5, 4GB, 320GB) – $999.99 ($200 off)
- 15.4″ MacBook Pro (2.0Ghz i7, 4GB, 500GB) – $1549.99 ($100 off)
- 21.5″ iMac (2.5GHz i5, 4GB, 500GB) – $1099.99 ($100 off)
- 16GB/32GB iPad 2 (black or white) – $499.99/$599.99 ($20 off)
If you’re a last minute Apple shopper, this is the sale you’ve been waiting for. A great way to follow all Boxing Day deals is by downloading the RedFlagDeals.com app.
Who’s going to participate in this early Boxing Day sale?
Thanks to @KMphotographer for the heads up!