With a focus on how people around the world are managing to continue creating during the Coronavirus pandemic, Apple has today published a new video on its official YouTube channel titled “Creativity Goes On.”
The video description reads:
We have always believed deeply in the power of creativity. Now, more than ever, we’re inspired by people in every corner of the world finding new ways to share their creativity, ingenuity, humanity and hope.
At the same time, Apple has shared the following helpful creative resources.
- Today at Apple at Home
- 30 Creative Activities for Kids
- Apple Education Learning Series
- Apple Education Learning Series Virtual Conferences
- Apple Logic Pro X free trial
- Apple Final Cut Pro X free trial
You can watch the video embedded below.