As pointed out by MacRumors, Apple has just refreshed its “Start Something New” campaign ahead of New Year’s Day in a number of countries, including Australia, India, New Zealand, South Korea and Vietnam, among others. The campaign will likely be expanded to the U.S., Canada and Europe soon as well. The “Start Something New” website features a collection of photos, drawings, short films and much more.
The campaign basically highlights pieces of creative work made by artists using Apple products and apps, ranging from the Apple Pencil, iMac and iPad Air 2 to Adobe After Effects, Darkroom and Procreate. The company ran a nearly identical campaign last year in December as well.
Following are some of the individual profiles shared by Apple for new artists on its website:
- Painting fluid landscapes by Lu Jun, China
- Painting with dots by Lieu Nguyen, Vietnam
- Chasing wild vistas by Emma Phillips, Australia
- Illustrating nature through its details by Tiffany Bozic, USA
- Drawing with light by Darren Pearson, USA
- Seeking color in the streets by Brian Lotti, USA
- Capturing the texture of movement by William Hundley, US