Apple’s redesigned home screen in tvOS 13 added full screen panoramic previews in the Top Shelf area, which also resulted in another change i.e. instead of the user’s personal ‘Up Next’ queue, the Top Shelf for the TV app starting displaying ‘What to Watch,’ a selection of shows and movies curated by Apple.
To change the setting:
- Update your Apple TV to tvOS 13.3.
- Now open up the Settings app.
- Once there, select Apps and then the TV app.
- Here you will find the new setting under the ‘Home Screen’ section.
- Simply click the remote to switch between showing ‘What to Watch’ or ‘Up Next’ in the Top Shelf.
You can learn more about the latest iOS and tvOS beta releases here.