Apple TV+ Series ‘Greatness Code’ Season 2 Premieres on May 13, 2022
Apple has today announced that ‘Greatness Code,’ the short-form sports docuseries that unveils what drives the world’s greatest athletes to succeed, has been renewed for a second season, which premieres globally on May 13, 2022, on Apple TV+.
In ‘Greatness Code,’ elite athletes pull back the curtain on a pivotal career moment when they touched greatness. A stylized hybrid of live-action and visual effects, this short-form docuseries sheds new light on the sports legends you thought you knew.
The accomplished athletes featured in six brand-new installments of season two include:
- Marcus Rashford: English professional footballer and children’s campaigner
- Russell Wilson: Super Bowl champion NFL quarterback who has played in nine Pro Bowls
- Leticia Bufoni: Six-time X Games gold medalist and professional street skateboarder
- Scout Bassett: Parapan American track and field champion
- Bubba Wallace: First African-American driver to win a race in NASCAR’s premier series since 1963
- Lindsey Vonn: Four-time World Cup champion alpine ski racer, Olympic gold medal winner, author and entrepreneur
Soon to join Apple’s slate of docuseries will be the recently announced feature documentary about Sir Lewis Hamilton, seven-time Formula One world champion, and “The Dynasty,” a new documentary event series about the New England Patriots from Brian Grazer and Ron Howard’s Imagine Documentaries, in association with NFL Films.