Apple’s Free iOS App of the Week: Back to Bed
Back to Bed by Bedtime Digital Games is Apple’s free app of the week. The game normally retails for $4.59 and is free for this week only.
Back to Bed is a 3D indie puzzle game set in a unique and artistic dream world, where you guide the sleepwalker Bob to the safety of his bed. To achieve this, you must take control of Bob’s subconscious guardian named Subob.
The pair travels through a surreal dream world filled with objects used to guide Bob towards the Bed. As you try to guide Bob you must also avoid various types of dangerous obstacles.
Here is a complete list of in-game features:
– Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
– Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
– Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
– Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
– Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
– MFI Controller Supported
Back to Bed is available as a free download (normally $4.59) from the App Store. The game requires any iOS device running iOS 7.0 or later, and it has been optimized for the iPhone 5, 6, and 6 Plus.